Wednesday 2 February 2011

Music Magazine Double Page Spread


This is the double page spread of my magazine. I done an article based on hip-hop singer/rapper Nicki Minaj. I created the page using Photoshop, doing each page separatly and then putting them both together using paint. I feel the layout of the article is one you may see in a regular music magazine, it has a piece of advertisement below the main article, which relates to Nicki Minaj herself.
The font used for the 'N' and 'M' in the main title: Nicki Minaj was taken from http://www.dafonts.com/, I edited the letters on paint, by cropping them and making them larger so they ended up being the right size for the page. The other font used on the pages is 'Times New Roman' a regular font found on Photoshop. Underneath the main title I used one of Minaj's quotes I found on  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ . Half of the main article text is on the first page and the rest on the other page, just above the advertisement of Mac lipstick, which is called 'Pink Friday' and part of Minaj's advertisment campaign. I chose the pink background as Minaj's album is called Pink Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment